Ok let me first say, this jacket is to big for me and my dress form and look a bit silly on me >.> Also I look really tried, becasue I am, and I just don’t care.
I wanted you to be able to see what it looked like on a person.
Those shoulder flanges are so awesome, 0_0 and they came out exactly like a planned, no problems. In fact, I didn’t have any major fuck ups on this project except that I made the rectangle a circle at first and had to go back, but no big deal.
Functioning pockets and side belt looks for easier wear. Metal Zipper close with two hook and eye at the collar.
Again, this is not for sale, this was a custom order.
Nearly done! Just need to put the other side of trim and zipper on the front, but I gotta cook for my husband first!
This is a custom commission, and not for sale!
Lucille Lilliant Jacket from Gundam X
This is a custom commissioned piece and is not for sale.
Got the main body together. Pockets (which totally work! Hooray for working pockets on cosplay!) and accent details are on. Next is the collar, sleeves and white trim on the jacket. There are also going to be belt loops to keep the belt from migrating during wear.
The last picture is the pattern I created to make this jacket.
Lisa Progress! Getting there. Should be done by tonight! woohooo.
Please excuse how tried and ragged I look.
Captain Gloval Progress. Note that the pockets actually function, and there is a hidden pocket inside for the wears glasses. (the person who this is for is bespectacled but these are not his glasses. LOL these are mine)
Almost ready for sleeves! Yeahhhh
My friend Joe cosplaying Dick Gumshoe from Phoenix Wright. It was the first cosplay he ever picked out and put together all by himself! So awesome!! I’m an enabler! :P I know,
Completed Murasame Four from Gundam Zeta for Ikkicon 2012 (I forgot my camera so I took these after I got home, sorry for the bad light.)
Completed Murasame four cosplay!
Still need to dye my hair, and assemble makeups, but the sewing is done.
I made the Poncho/dress, cuffs, tanktop and ‘socks’.
The ‘socks’ where the worst part since this fabric was ZERROOOO stretch to it what so ever. It was deff a challenge.
Professional photoshoot coming as soon as I bleach and dye my hair (and get my hands on some lavender lipstick)
Coming soon to Haus of Glo:
Available in sizes Small to Plus, with or without lined pointed hood. Style vary. Can be ordered in custom colors and sizes!
Street Swagger Haman Bling and Nails Construction post!
The Chain itself is made from Super sculpty. After I baked it I sprayed it with several layers of gold spray paint and a few layers of clear to seal it. I drilled the hole at the top for the jump ring too before I started to stone it.
I got about 6 different kinds of rhinestones at Hobby Lobby in white and red, in varying sizes. I applied them individually, it took a while to find the rhythm with the easiest way to get them on there but here’s the order of operations I used.
1. Spread tacky glue with a brush on a small section at a time.
2. Take and orange stick and dip the tip in a tiny amount of glue, blow on it to make it tacky.
3. Use the now sticky orange stick to pick up a rhinestone on the top and them carefully press it into the glue on the pendent. You have some time to slide it around and work it into just the right place, so it’s actually very forgiving.
(HINT: When your orange stick gets all gummed up on the tip, use a pencil sharpener to get a fresh tip!)
4. Once all my rhinestones where set, I painted the white stones with a black-light sensitive fingernail polish top coat and the red with a normal clear nail polish, before I sprayed about 5 layers of clear on the top. This top coat will ensure you never loose a rhinestone!
5. Put that bad boy on a chain, and get to banging on the radio!
The nails where a set of fakes that I painted a deep crimson. On the thumbs I did a rhinestone design and put many layers of clear on them (even so I still lost a rhinestone. Get crazy with the clear if you want to make sure they won’t come off). I used an actual Gundam Marker to put the lettering on the nail, i felt like it there was more an appropriate tool for this job! I sealed the nails with black light sensitive top coat too.
The Zeon earring is just a shrinky-dink I put on an earring hook! Easy Peasy!
Victorian Style Tea Dress made on Commission for Wendy
The design was based on this dress. It’s for some kind of Steampunk Madame costume.
Customer provided the fabric (which personally I think is hideous. But I just don’t like brocade.). I draped and drafted the pattern myself to fit the customer. It was deliver two days before the deadline, and fit perfectly the first time, no refitting. Go me!
Sorry I’ve been slow but It’s becasue I’ve been working on alot of stuff! Stay tuned my lovelies!
The First photo set I posted from this shoot the photographer was trying to get me to do sad, and longing. So these are the sassy or other wise happy pictures we took!
I had way to much fun with this costume to not share of all these, I’m sorry for the spam. This is seriously one of my fave things I’ve ever made. This costume came out EXACTLY like I envisioned it, and it all came together perfectly with out a mess or undue stress. I want everyone to see this dress, I worked really hard on it, and I love it so much. <3
Brony Fan Fair 2012
Rarity from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
100% handmade by me! <3
0___0 Thank you brooke for sending this to me! <3 So awesome!